Saturday, November 5, 2011

There is a first for everything....

Well hello there Blog world!! I am excited to share my life with you and allow you to enter into my mayhem of everyday or...weekly life adventures along with random thoughts and quirkiness. First, I would like to thank my awesome friend Janacy for giving me a Blog 101/ Technical Support tutorial!! You rock girland I love ya!!

I hope this blog will be entertaining and enjoyable, and I encourage any comments and stories you would like to share. Let's have some fun eh?

Well....where to begin...

With Halloween just passing the Wadsworth family enjoyed parades, parties, crafts and of course the trick or treating with friends!!

Library Parade

Groovy 70's dad and Fairy Rebecca

Preschool Fun

Boo!

Yay for Becca!

Happy Halloween

I love this time of year. Going outside and taking in a deep breathe of the cool crisp air is so invigorating and refreshing and before we know it we will dressing our turkeys and filling out Christmas cards to the smell of homemade pies. Let's remember to always be thankful!



No comments:

Post a Comment