Wednesday, November 16, 2011

How Grateful I am.....

I am not the best at jumping on the bandwagon of posting daily thanks for the month of November up till Thanksgiving, though I do enjoy reading others and helping me reflect upon my own thankfulness. So, I want to take a small moment and express my gratitude for what I have in my life. I am grateful for my beautiful and eternal family. Sometimes I wonder why Heavenly Father put His trust in me to raise our two beautiful and oh so full of life girls! I am so grateful for my wonderful husband and ALL he does for me and our family. He is so dedicated and loving. His example of selflessness and service keeps me always wanting to be a better wife and mother.I am thankful for my mom and dad who have shown me how to always put others first and to work hard for what you want in life, I love them dearly. I am thankful to have my family in various parts of the country. I love them so much and want nothing but the best for them. I value their talents and compassion. I am thankful for having all of our needs met knowing there are others who have nothing. And I am thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father who without them I would have none of what I have written and much much more. I also know that I wouldn't be who I have become and who I strive to be each and everyday. I am thankful for life and love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment